I work with passionate people like you who have been chasing a dream for years, whether it’s to hike the Appalachian trail, learn to meditate, or give a TED talk.
The only problem is that you feel like you’re on a treadmill – working really hard, but just covering the same old ground and getting nowhere. You’re frustrated with your lack of progress, and wonder if you’re just fooling yourself into thinking you can actually reach your goal.
Your friends may think you’re happy with your life the way it is, but in your heart, you know there’s something missing.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
The Beacon experience will take you from feeling stuck and hopeless to moving joyfully along a clear and easy path, with the skills to finally achieve your dreams.
Have you had just about enough of the rinse-and-repeat cycle of trying and failing to make your dream come true?
- Have a dream that your soul is calling you to fulfil, but keep tripping over the ‘how’?
- Feel angry with yourself for failing constantly, to the point where you’re now giving up hope, feeling helpless and lost?
- Find yourself on the motivation see-saw, swinging wildly from being all-in to totally disinterested or apathetic, sometimes over the course of a single day?
- Frantically try to do all.the.things at once, hoping that by throwing the kitchen sink at your goal, something’s gotta give, and you’ll be closer to your dream?
- Find that sometimes doing even one tiny thing towards your goal is more than you’ve got the energy for?
- Feel like you’ve left it too late, and there’s always going to be something missing from your life?
If any of that sounds like you, the good news is you’re not alone. You can go from drowning in an ocean of confusion, frustration, and despair, to making your dreams come true with joy and ease.
Imagine waking up every morning, as chirpy as the birds, with a spring in your step that comes from the joy of knowing that every day brings you closer to achieving the one thing that’s been out of your reach for years.
What will your life be like when you can:
- Confidently and consistently do things that are moving you closer to your goals. No more procrastinating, no more doing the one-step-forward-two-steps-back dance, no more hiding from what you are meant to do.
- Picture yourself ticking every item off your to-do list at night and sleeping like a baby, peacefully and contentedly.
- Finally live your dream! Think of the delight, the pride in yourself, the admiration of your loved ones.
- Have so much more space in your life for your family, your friends, and even other dreams that have been on the back-burner.
- Look yourself in the eye, and know that you made it, through every setback, every moment of doubt, and every hurdle thrown in your path.
That’s exactly why I created Beacon.
This experience cuts through the maze of chaos and disappointment all your previous attempts have left you stranded in, and sets your feet firmly on your best path to achieving your dreams.
Beacon is a one-on-one coaching experience that combines emotional healing work with practical planning steps.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
Finding your Co-ordinates
We start off with a comprehensive questionnaire that allows us to know everything you’ve tried to far, and exactly what you want to achieve.
We will both gain some much-needed clarity from this simple step.
This is the foundation to crafting a plan that gets you where you want to go.
Over the course of 90 minutes, we’ll meet (face-to-face or virtually) to clean up the mental and emotional fallout of all your previous attempts to meet your goal.
What that means is you can start over this time with a truly clean slate, and go after your dream guilt- and shame-free.
As a result of this session, you will gain tools to tackle fear, doubt, resentment, disappointment, or frustration, any time they pop up in the future.
You know as well as I do, they’re going to pop up again. You’ll be armed and ready to win this game of whack-a-mole!
Course Correction Call
Finally, because life happens, you’ll have continued support with one 30-minute call a week after your Weed-whacking session.
This booster session will provide continued support .
If things come up that make it difficult to follow your plan, we’ll tweak it to really help you make progress towards your dreams.
At the end of your Beacon experience, you will:
- Finally understand why your past attempts didn’t work, and learn how to prevent yourself from making those mistakes again.
- Be able to get right back on track if something happens to derail you. You’re free from the whims and fancies of the motivation muse!
- Release all the bottled-up pain, anger, and shame around all those past attempts, and feel the relief of being able to trust yourself (maybe for the first time) to do what you need to.
- Stop wasting time and money on a multitude of attempts that don’t succeed.
- Experience the joy of getting closer to achieving a long-cherished dream, and have more room in your life for other goals and dreams!
- Be able to shine the way you really want to, and be an inspiration to everyone who knows you.
Beacon is a system that integrates left-brain practicality with right-brain creativity, as well as scientific principles with an almost spiritual approach to staying true to what you really want.
I’m a scientist by training, with nearly half a decade of research experience in neuroscience. This honed my organisational skills to a knife-edge. I’ve also been running a hand-made jewellery business with my sister for over twelve years, strengthening my creative muscles.
I’m a certified practitioner of a number of emotional healing techniques like Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neurolinguistic Programming, Matrix Reimprinting, and Breakthrough Coaching. I put all these considerable resources into helping you make your dreams come true.
Beyond all my training, I’ve been where you are. I spent most of my life struggling to lose weight. It took a combination of emotional healing and a great food plan to do it, but I lost nearly 20 kilos, and was happy with my body! Now, I’ve just had a baby, and get to do it all over again, but the beauty of it is, this time, I know I can!